Tuesday, October 12, 2010

St. Charles Photographer: I L L...I N I

So much fun to get to photograph another couple that met at U of I and holds strong their love for ORANGE :)
For those of you who do not cheer for the Illini, keep it to yourself. But for me...great times, good memories, and a family was started all down in good old Champaign-Urbana, so I couldn't wait to celebrate with Bob & Missy!

A September wedding in the future, and lots of planning before then. So hopefully they can take some much needed breaks, watch the Illini win (?), and sit back and enjoy each other before the big day!

And even more exciting for me, I get to GO to the wedding and not even photograph it! I have known Bob since he was a boy (like for 16 years? Oh my...) so I couldn't be more happy for him that he has found such happiness with Missy!

Congrats Bob & Missy!









No comments: