Sunday, October 24, 2010

Geneva Photographer: New HOLIDAY cards by Tweedle Press!!!

I cannot tell you how excited I am to be offering these INCREDIBLE letterpress cards!
These are not your ordinary cards...oh no they are not! They are made with love by the fabulous Nina Interlandi Bell, owner of Tweedle Press...hand made earth friendly papers (some of which she makes herself from recycled materials!) and inks pressed with even more love with her own letterpress that she does all on her own. Each card is her own piece of art, and now I am thrilled to be offering YOU the opportunity to show off your beautiful family portraits on these cards.

Now, I must say, these images would never do these cards justice. These cards are made from the finest papers and have such a unique feel and look that you are just going to have to swing by my studio to see a sample! Or better yet, if you are in Chicago and near Nina's studio, stop by and say hi to her! She is great!

So here are some of my previews for her 2010 holiday cards! I am sure you are going to love them as much as I do. And like every year, if you have had your family portrait taken by me this year, I will happily create your holiday cards using either Tweedle Press cards, or my own designs! Stay tuned for some of my press printed card designs for this year!







No comments: