Friday, October 8, 2010

Geneva Photographer: Job Well Done!

Okay...so I have been friend's with Burrough's for years and I was so excited to get to photograph them! When Jill and I met to talk about location, wardrobe, etc. I never realized how great of a job she would do!!!! I may have to hire her on as a stylist :) How awesome would that be! I think there are many mom's out there who would love someone to take charge of their whole "look" for the shoot and do the shopping!

So the Burrough's family showed up looking great. Coordinated, yet not matchy...perfect for a portrait!

And did I mention that their oldest son wants to be an actor...if you look at each of his poses and facial expressions you will see what I mean. AWESOME! He rocked it :)

Anyway, it was a great shoot for a great family!
Enjoy your sneak peek!











No comments: