Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Naperville Photographer: And Baby Makes 4

So many of us have been through the phase of getting married, getting your first dog, and being a happy family of 3! Your dog is your baby and your life is complete :)
I remember the days of asking my parent's to babysit my dog because I didn't want him to get lonely, or taking him everywhere with me, and dressing him up for Halloween!
Then things change. Your family of 3 becomes a family of 4 once you have your first human baby.
MY DOG WAS MAD!!!!!!

So The Well's family has gone through the same thing, but lucky for them their dog did not turn into Kujo! He is happy as can be around the new baby...though I am sure he will change his mind once Harrison tries to ride him like a pony :)

So here is my super cute family of 4 sneak peek! We enjoyed a great morning together just as the leaves are starting to change! And now they are complete with a handsome dog and an ADORABLE baby boy (ummm....check out his faux-hawk. Love it!).










No comments: