Sunday, October 17, 2010

Geneva Photographer: Rise and Shine...and be photographed!

I was thrilled when some new cool businesses started opening up in the strip near my studio! I was even more THRILLED when Prana Yoga opened up! I got to know Lisa, the fabulous (and gorgeous) owner when I was in need of some good yoga, and came to find out she was in need of some family photos...a match made in heaven :)

Too bad for her cute boys (young men, actually), we picked 8 am on a morning that they were off of school! So you can only imagine that I was not their favorite person that brisk morning. But I think I won them over and got some great shots of the whole family!

But seriously...if you haven't been by Prana yet, their schedule of classes is fantastic and they truly have something for everyone...so head on over and say hi to Lisa!








No comments: