Saturday, September 10, 2011

St. Charles Photographer: Moving On...

I have a really lovely history with this family, and I was so happy to get the chance to photograph them again. I met Erica a few years ago at church. She was the pastor until her recent move to the city. The first time I photographed her family it was her amazing idea to capture some amazing moments with the four generations of women in her family: her mother, daughter, grandmother and herself.
After the passing of her grandmother earlier this year, I was felt so blessed to have been able to photograph her grandmother at a time when she felt great and looked beautiful! I know her whole family loved that they had some beautiful photographs to remember this incredible woman by! Also, what a wonderful thing to be able to pass down to her daughter.

So my newest experience photographing her family was inspired by her idea that she wanted to have family portraits taken in St. Charles and at the places where they spent the most time as a family...they wanted it as a memento since they were moving away.

So here are a few of my favorites that really show what a beautiful, fun, eclectic family they are! Thank you again Erica for allowing me to spend this time with you and your family!!












No comments: