Thursday, September 22, 2011

Geneva Photographer: The Winner!

I was so excited that this family won a gift certificate to my studio! It was such perfect timing too...their twin daughters were just getting ready to turn one so we definitely had some celebrating to capture!

It was such an interesting day...not sure if you remember the wild fire that happened in Minnesota, but ironically our area in Illinois was affected. All day I wondered why everything smelled so smokey! Even at this photo shoot I was amazed at how the light seemed to really really be streaming through the trees and I could actually see the sun rays. So after I found out about the fire and started editing these photos I realized that the smoke from the fires really made the light so beautiful in these shots. I guess there was one perk to dealing with some smoggy air!

So here are some of my favorite of this gorgeous family!





1 comment:

Travis Thrasher said...

Great pics, Megan! Can't wait to see the rest.