Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wheaton Photographer: With Friends

It is always a hilarious experience to photograph my friends...and especially their kids! This family is a group that are my closest friends. It has been a friendship that has stretched nearly 20+ years (that is too big of a number!)!!! Within all those great years of friendship, we have had many great moments together...many of which will not be posted here, but my fondest moments were when Jessica and I were pregnant with both our children at the same time and in turn basically raised our kids together. I feel lucky to have seen their kids grow up and especially those moments with our first kids!
So it was a beautiful afternoon that we got to spend together, with me behind the camera catching funny laughs, quirky glances, and funny smiles. It was a great day!

So here are a few of my favorites that I feel capture their family perfectly!
Enjoy!




No comments: