Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Batavia Photographer: 6 months sure flies by!

Whenever I am hired by a family to photograph their baby as a newborn, 6 months and then 1 year, I am always shocked when that time goes by and it is time for me to photograph the baby again! The difference that 6 months has on a baby is incredible!
This little girl had the same effect on me! She was so tiny as a newborn (as they all are) and had just a teensy bit of peach fuzz on her head. Now she has this beautiful red hair growing in...and she is a beauty! She has the kind of red hair we all wish for, not too red, not too blonde, not too brown...but a lovely combination that will for sure make her the envy of all her friends!

These parents sure make cute kids! Their son is pretty darn cute too...and he always has some good smiles ready for me!

Enjoy a few of my favorites!





No comments: