Wednesday, August 17, 2011

St. Charles Photographer: My Favorite Twins Turn 2!

I have photographed this hilarious duo many times and was so excited to celebrate their 2nd birthday with them at the park...and with some whirly pops! These two were on the move and pretty much not wanting to stand still for any photos until I brought out my bribes. I handed them these whirly pops and didn't even take off the plastic (I didn't want to ruin their little outfits so soon!!)...and they were in HEAVEN! I have never seen anything like it. They bit right through the plastic and sucked out as much sugar as they could. It made for some adorable (and sticky) moments that I was so happy to capture!
So another year down and many many more happy years to come! Happy birthday girls!

Here's a couple of my favorites!




No comments: