Monday, November 8, 2010

West Chicago Photographer: Visit From Grandma & Grandma

Charlotte is one lucky little girl!
Surrounded by so much love :)
She got to have a photo session with her grandparent's while they were in town visiting from the UK. It was so wonderful to see all of them interacting and playing! And of course Grandma and Grandpa were loving every minute of the time they had with her.

It is sessions like this that really make me appreciate my job! I get to know families and it is so much more than just "work". I got to photograph Charlotte at 3 months, and then again this time at 6 months, and I will get to celebrate with her at her 1 year birthday! It is amazing to see these little babies grow up, and I am lucky that I get to be the one to capture all those milestones!

So see you at your 1st birthday, Charlotte!






I couldn't resist posting the "Cheeky Monkey" Halloween costume. So so cute :)

No comments: