Monday, November 22, 2010

Naperville Photographer: Oh How Far We've Come!

My dear, dear friend Cathy...ahhhh, the stories we have to tell about each other from our glory days in college. And now...I am taking photographs of her beautiful family :) It is incredible how friendships grow and change into something even better.
I have been lucky enough to photograph Cathy and Trevor's beautiful daughters since they were babies. And I am always amazed at how big they keep getting...and prettier every time I see them. So for our photo shoot we started outside...and boy was it chilly! The girls always take a little while to warm up to my camera, so we ended at home and had a blast playing in their rooms, jumping on the bed and having some girl time! I love the shots of the girls together giggling. So cute!

So thanks Cathy and Trevor for choosing me to photograph your family, it means the world to me :)

Enjoy your sneak peek...and can't wait for round two this weekend!!!!












No comments: