Sunday, November 21, 2010

Geneva Photographer: A Boy and His Dog

Oh how spoiled we were with this fall!!! I can't say enough how lucky I have felt to get in so many incredible photo sessions with such great families...in WARM weather! It was fabulous!

Now this photo session was a fun one! From the look of these photographs you would have never guessed that Rex, the dog, was not the easiest of models :) But really, what puppy is? I was so happy that he was able to sit still long enough to get a couple of great photographs of Michael with his dog! Phew!
I love photographing kids at this age...the missing teeth are the best! It truly captures their childhood and goofiness!
So thanks, Michael, for flashing that toothless grin for me and having the patience to let me capture some great moments!

Here is your sneak peek :)












No comments: