Monday, November 14, 2011

Wheaton Photographer: A Blast from My Past!


Oh Facebook...you are such a bothersome nuissance...yet so addictive!
:)
Yeah, Facebook has a bad rep, but being the positive person that I am (ha!) I think that I have had some pretty great experiences reconnecting with people that I have lost touch with over the years. Multiple times I have gotten messages from friends that I went to school with looking for someone to photograph their family, and it is so great to get to see them after all those years...and to meet their family!
So Rachel sent me a message saying that exact thing. What is even better, is that she didn't even know I was a photographer, but someone else we went to high school with told her to call me! (Thanks Kate!) So, through the complex web of Facebook, Rachel found me and we ended up getting to spend a beautiful afternoon with her family, taking some photographs and trying to keep up with her hilarious little boys.

Here are some of my favorites!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan. These are beautiful photographs. You have captured my "forever in motion" grandsons who are not easy subjects. We will cherish these captured moments forever. Thank you for sharing you talents with us. Mrs D.
Oh, Rachel and Paul are cute too!