Friday, November 25, 2011

St. Charles Photographer: What a dad!


So Jeff called me awhile back and had the idea to get some photographs of the beautiful ladies in his family for his wife's birthday. What a nice guy!!! He has been blessed with 2 daughters and 4 granddaughters...a whole lot of ladies! So finally we got together with his family and it was exactly what you would imagine with a bunch of girls all getting ready at one place-a lot of primping and time in front of the mirror. It paid off though :) All of the girls look gorgeous and I couldn't help posting my favorite of Jeff and his little pooch! I love this shot of him!

So thank s Jordan family for the chance to photograph you all together...and as usual thanks for the long wait for my blog post. Come January I should be caught up :)

Happy Thanksgiving!








No comments: