Thursday, November 3, 2011

Geneva Photographer: Soccer, photo shoot, soccer

So I have known the Lee family for awhile...whther it was at Geneva High School, kids baseball, or living down the street from each other, I can't even remember how we met! But let me tell you this family is fantastic (and their oldest son is my boys' idol)!


The best part about them is they are busy...just like my family, but this did not stop them from working in a family photo shoot. They had a soccer game right before the photo shoot and then when we finished, they headed out to another one.


We lucked out with another gorgeous day, so I was so happy that we made this work! Their boys are as handsome as can be (especially with Lucas' model posing!!) and their daughter...oh my! She is a cutie...but I had to act fast. She was not going to make it easy on me, but below is my favorite shot of her and she is smiling and as happy as can be!


So thanks Lee family for such a great photo shoot...and thanks for fitting me into your tight schedule :)







No comments: