Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Geneva Photographer: Some good smiles!

So this is going to be the first of many blogs I start working through. The busy season is in full swing and I could really use about 5 more hours a day to get through all the photographs that I need to edit! Is it really already November!!!???
I will say that even though I have fallen behind on my blogging, I am keeping up with all my editing and loving all of the wonderful families that I have gotten to work with during the past month!

So here is one of the first of many blogs to be posted over the next couple days (fingers crossed!!!).

This family was awesome! While we weren't to sure the quantity of smiles we would get...the quality of the ones we did get were great! I was so proud of both these great boys for working with me, giving me smiles...and hopefully making their mom and dad happy all the while :)




No comments: