Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Oak Park Photographer: ...And Baby Makes 3

Nothing is better than seeing friend's welcome their first baby into their life!  My husband and I got the message that Baby Andrew was born and we were so thrilled for Krissy and Steve.  Their lives would never be the same and I was so excited that they get to experience the craziness, happiness, and mystery of parenting!
So I was thrilled to get to photograph Baby Andrew...and pleasantly surprised to show up to their home after that first week out of the hospital and find them so relaxed!  It was pretty darn impressive!  Their family seemed complete and it was great to spend the afternoon with them photographing and hearing all of the newborn stories that make me smile.  

Congratulations Krissy and Steve!  Thank you for allowing me to photograph your beautiful son!  Here are a few of my favorites :)







No comments: