Saturday, October 22, 2011

Glen Ellyn Photographer: Enjoying the Trees


I know too well how quick kids grow up, but with these two kids it really does seem like time has flown by. I photographed Elsa for the first time at about 3 months old and Owen at newborn...look at them now! Wow! So big, so cute, and so fun! It had been a long time since I photographed Elsa, and it was so fun to see how she has grown up! She was ready to get her photograph taken too...lots of smiles, lots of creative ideas, the perfect little model :)

We spent the afternoon at the Arboretum taking in the beautiful tress, exploring and chasing squirrels, and I got to photograph all the fun. I got taken to some parts of the arboretum that I had never been too, and I was thrilled! It was a gorgeous day and I am glad I got to really see what makes the arboretum such an amazing place.

So here are some of my favorites from the afternoon! Enjoy!





No comments: