Friday, January 21, 2011

Batavia Photographer: Happy Birthday Scarlett!

So my New Year's Resolution was going to be to blog more...ha! Hear I am 3 weeks already into the new year and I just finally started a new blog. But at least I am here :) And I am going to try and be here as much as I can.

So my first blog in a while and I am so excited to say HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to my girl, Scarlett! What a cutie! What a fun photo session this was. The parent's were so sweet and you can just tell from the photos how in love they are with their little girl. Their house was filled with photographs documenting their marriage, their love, and their new found love of their baby girl and the family they have built...and I felt so honored that they chose me to photograph this amazing 1 year milestone!

So enjoy your preview Meg & Ed, and I can't wait for you to have some new additions on your wall!










No comments: