Tuesday, July 27, 2010

St. Charles Photographer: Well, Hello Finnian!


So I have lots to say about this beautiful family.
I have known this new dad since he was a baby...actually I vividly remember the first time I met him...I was in Kindergarten going over to play with his sister and his mom answered the door holding him, and he was in a diaper :)
His sister is my best friend in the world and his whole family has been a second family to me. So I think of David as my little brother.
Nothing made me happier than to be able to see him with his new son and beautiful wife! I was so lucky to be able to able to photograph Finnian when he was just 6 days old.
So thank you David and Johanna for this wonderful opportunity and I hope you love these photographs of him! I know I do...and so will Aunt Laura :)
Congratulations!!!!!
Here is your sneak peek...










No comments: