Monday, November 24, 2008

Smash Cake Birthday Session!

Happy 1st Birthday "N"!!!!!

This session was my most favorite session I have ever experienced! Of course I love all my sessions, but this one was so girlie...and right now being in a house with so many boys, this is just what I needed!
Mom and Dad were so creative and had so many fun ideas...and their baby girl was just perfect! So for her 1st brithday we did a "smash cake" celebration!


Here is the beginning...







Yes...she has a cupcake on her booty. I could barely handle the cuteness! I am around too much blue! I loved all this pink!!!!



Just moved back to the States from Japan. She already knows how to use chopsticks (and rumor has it she loves sushi)!


the aftermath...


Time for bed! Snuggling up to Mom while there is still some room around her belly :)







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can see why you loved this session. Great idea, and the results are beautiful!