Friday, July 22, 2011

St. Charles Wedding Photographer: A Vintage Garden Wedding


If I could, I would try and post a ton more of the photographs I took at Cassandra and Joe's wedding...but alas my blog is meant to be short and sweet :)
This was the most gorgeous wedding! I was thrilled when Cassandra first met with me last year and told me all about her ideas...and the reception was to be at Hotel Baker, where I got married, so it made it even sweeter. She had collected vintage buttons, wedding photographs, glass doorknobs, candy...and pretty much anything that would give an eclectic feel to the decoration of the reception. So it made for such a unique wedding!
The celebration was intimate, only 22 of their closest family and friends, and the day was truly focused on their love.
I had a blast just photographing all the little details and especial the gorgeous flowers that were done by The Elegant Petal in St. Charles. Casey incorporated all of the collected vintage buttons into the all the flower arrangements and bouquets!

So Congratulations Joe and Cassandra...and I cannot wait to show you all of your photographs!






No comments: