Saturday, July 16, 2011

Geneva Photographer: 1st birthday silliness

I just loved meeting this family. Even when I first met Whitney at our consultation to talk about our photo shoot, I knew we would have a blast working together!
I have had a smile on my face all morning while I have gone through all of the photographs that I took of their beautiful family. Beautiful blue eyes, big smiles, and a birthday tutu...what more can you ask for?! Actually, you could ask for a hand made teddy bear from France! Ha! That is exactly what they brought. This bear was purchased while Whitney and Michael travelled through Europe with the hopeful thoughts of their first baby in mind...so sweet! And I love the photos I got of Ellery playing with her bear :)

Here are a few of my favorites!






No comments: