Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Geneva Photographer: South comes North!

So my favorite thing about the Pyle family is Melinda's sweet Southern accent. I love it!
Transplants from Arkansas, The Pyles and I thought we would take advantage of those gorgeous last fall days we just had here (I still have my fingers crossed that we may get spoiled with a few more..PLEASE!). So while it may have been cold weather for them, it was warm as can be for me :)

Their kids were awesome. Mom and Dad possibly (wink wink) thought they had too much energy, but it was right up my alley! My own kids have energy, so I felt right at home trying to get some great photographs amidst the poking, pinching, giggling, and joke telling!

So thanks so much Pyles and I am so glad I got to spend that last gorgeous fall day with you!
Enjoy your sneak peek!









No comments: