Saturday, November 13, 2010

Geneva Photographer: Newborn Lucas

Welcome Baby Lucas!
Isn't he so cute :)
It was a pleasure to photograph this wonderful family, and Lucas was wide awake and ready! Luckily, I had all the time in the world and was willing to wait for this little man to doze off.

After having 2 boys of my own (who never slept...wait, they still don't!) I was ready for the challenge Lucas was ready to give. We all took turns rocking him, soothing him...he was one lucky baby! While I am sure his mom and dad did not feel as lucky, he was great...and honestly no different then any other baby who is expected to perform for me :) All that matters is the final photographs, right!?

So, Lucas, thank you for the challenge, I loved it! Now make sure you go to sleep for your mom and dad! They need it!

Congrats again Stef and Stuart, your little boy is so handsome!
Enjoy your sneak peek!








No comments: